0. Overall Summary of the article –
According to the preamble of the constitution, it is our DUTY as citizens to give orders to our public servants.
We do not mind whom you support or oppose or what method of protest you use. But just putting a loudspeaker for cheering your favourite leader/party or cheering your favourite neta/party online on social media is INSUFFICIENT to make your favourite neta the PM or CM of the country or to put your party into power. Because only our MPs, MLAs etc. public servants have the power to make someone the PM or CM of this country or to put your favourite party into power or get printed solution-drafts in gazette and vote on procedure-drafts.
And just cheering a leader/party does not prove that you are really a supporter of that neta/party. If you really want to support your favourite neta/party or you would like to get a solution-draft implemented, you must ALSO (along with your method of support/protest) give necessary message-orders to your MPs, MLAs, etc. public servants to immediately get started a motion in the parliament or assembly to make our favourite neta the PM or CM of the country or to promote your favourite party. And give proof of sent sms-orders to as many people as possible via FB wall-notes, blog, pamphlets, google-docs, etc. so that the public gets proof and others are also inspired to do the same. To send a sms-order to a public servant and to show the proof of the sent sms-orders to the public will take only 5-10 minutes of your time.
So, unless we common citizens tell the public servants what exactly we want them to do and what we do not want them to do in an objective and provable way, how will they know and how will other citizens know? For example, if you don’t want MPs, PM to allow FDI then how are they supposed to know? Did you order your MP by sms to not allow FDI? If not, then it’s your fault that you do not send sms-order to your MP that you do not want FDI. So, sending orders to our public servants makes us a responsible citizen.
In this way, we should do our constitutional duty. Why must we wait until 5 years ? Why should we sleep for 5 years or cry for 5 years and be active only for one day in 5 years ? This is not democracy. And if a public servant does not listen to thousands of citizens, we should expose that public servant with proof and get him replaced with better person ANYDAY instead of putting up with him/her for 5 years.
Another lie which Subramaniam, Modi, Kejriwal and other leaders tell the activists and common citizens is – `Elect our party to majority and we will make good laws`. This is simply impossible. Why ? Let us say, somehow a party gets majority in Loksabha, but still it needs 5-10 years or more to get majority in rajyasabha to get laws passed . And even if somehow, a law is passed in both houses, MNCs can get that law cancelled via their agent judges in Supreme Court. So, a bunch of people cannot counter the mighty MNCs, who as of today have hold over most of media and most of judiciary.
Only 2-4 lakhs of activists, all working alone and not in any group and few crores of commons are needed to raise a mass movement on good law-procedures and force the PM/CM to put them in Gazette notification. PM/CM needs only few hours to print these procedures in Gazette notification to pass these laws. I would request the audience to study how changes were brought about by real, successful, activist-guided mass movements like Indian Navy Revolt , 1946, Emergency mass-movement,1977, etc.
We, concerned activists are promoting campaign method that activists should read and make up their mind on EXACT law-draft they want and then activist should send order to PM\MP to print that law-draft in the Gazette. The citizens can also send SMS-orders to his/her MP to have a motion to make his favourite neta as PM or can ask his MP to ensure the neta he/she hates never becomes PM. And then activists must display the sent SMS-orders on their wall notes, blog etc. (anywhere the masses can easily trace and read) so that it serves as proof to the public and also inspires others to do the same.
To create uniqueness of the sent message-orders, each sim of mobile numbers can be tagged with a voter id and later finger print scans. The public mobile of the public servant will be linked to his website and the sent message-orders will be automatically be published and get displayed on the website of the public servant along with their mobile number, sender name, sender address, voter id. So, duplicates can be easily removed by the software and any citizen can cross-verify the messages displayed on the website of the public servant. To save time of the public servant, short codes can be created by the public servants or the citizens. The software will auto-group the message-orders having similar short code tags, thus saving time of the public servant and also the public opinion can be known in an objective manner.
To avoid manipulation of the procedure by means of money-power, media-power and gangster power, there will be a safeguard that any citizen can change their opinion ANYTIME and the last sent sms-order for a short code will be registered. No one can buy lakhs of people by paying crores daily nor can one hire thousands of goons daily to suppress them.
Those citizens who do not have mobiles can give their opinions on already registered short codes at the Patwari (village officer) office or any government office specified by the public servant by verifying themselves via voter card, photo (optional for women) and finger print scan and paying Rs.1 fee. Please see the details regarding this campaign-procedure and user-paid system in section 2.2 of the article.
So if lakhs and crores of citizens send orders to MP\PM via SMS, then it will have following effects –
(1) it will create a verifiable proof of count, and so (2) the count will motivate Mahatma Udham Singh like brave persons to visit PM and ask them to print that law in Gazette (3) so either due to orders of citizens PM will print the draft OR due to request of Udham Singh, PM or next PM will print the draft.
And thus, that law-draft will get printed in Gazette or your favourite neta will become the PM.
In this article, also we have compared different approaches and explained why sending orders to PM\MP\etc via SMS is a superior method compared to Anshan-dharna, shouting slogans, writing letters etc. And also cited are possible motives Congress-apex, RSS-apex, Anna, Arvind bhai, Subramaniam etc. have in opposing the method of activists directly sending orders to PM\MP via SMS.
1. YOU, the common-citizens of the country are sovereign (possessing supreme or ultimate power) and public masters of the country and it is your constitutional duty to send orders to your public servants – judges, PM, CM, MPs, MLAs etc.
1.1 What is the preamble of the constitution and how it gives sovereignty to the citizens of the country
The preamble is the introductory part of a document such as a statute or deed, stating its purpose, aims, and justification. Please google on “preamble” “Constitution of India”. It says “we the people …” and thus we people have ALL powers vested in Constitution. Under the Preamble of Constitution, a citizen of India is SOVEREIGN and empowered to send orders to President, Prime Minister and Supreme Court judge of India or any employee of the sovereign on any matter in which the citizen thinks that prompt due actions are needed to protect the fundamental rights are not being taken. So under Preamble of Constitution, we should do our DUTY as a citizen and send orders to the public servants – judges, PM, CM, MPs, MLAs etc.
1.2 Full text of the preamble and meaning of sovereignty of the citizens
“WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens:
JUSTICE, social, economic and political;
LIBERTY, of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship;
EQUALITY of status and of opportunity;
and to promote among them all
FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation;
IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this twenty-sixth day of November, 1949, DO HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION.”
———————————end of preamble——————————-
“the people of India… in our constituent assembly… do here by adopt, enact and give to ourselves this constitution”, signifies the democratic principle that power ultimately rests in the hands of the people. It also emphasizes that the constitution is made by and for the Indian people and is not given to them by any outside power (such as the British Parliament).
Meaning of Sovereign – People have supreme right to make decisions on internal as well as external matters. No external power can dictate the government of India and the citizens of India.
Most texts interpretation depends on mindset of reader and what mindset speaker wants to install in the listener. The ku-buddheejeevies (corrupt intellectuals) such as newspaper-columnists, professors of political science department etc. want us to have slave-mentality. And so they give us FALSE interpretation that it is NOT duty of us citizens to send necessary orders to MPs, PM etc. via SMS. But people like us, who want citizens to shed this slave-mentality give interpretation that “it is duty of citizens to give necessary orders to PM, Supreme Court Chief justice etc.”
1.3 Preamble of the Constitution to interpret ambiguous and undefined areas of the constitution
The Supreme Court of India has, in the Kesavananda case, recognised that the preamble may be used to interpret ambiguous areas of the constitution where differing interpretations present themselves. In the 1995 case of Union Government Vs. LIC of India also the Supreme Court has once again held that the Preamble is an integral part of the Constitution.
2. Why sending necessary orders to MPs and other public servants – CM, MLAs, Judges etc. via SMS is better than slogan-shouting, neta-pujan and waiting for elections
2.1. Summary :
We, concerned activists are promoting campaign method that activists should read and make up their mind on EXACT law-draft they want and then activist should send order to PM\MP to print that law-draft in the Gazette. The citizens can also send SMS-orders to his/her MP to have a motion to make his favourite neta as PM or can ask his MP to ensure the neta he/she hates never becomes PM. And then activists should put these sent message-orders on their wall notes, blog etc. (where masses can easily trace and read), so that these serve as proof to the public and also inspire others to do the same.
So if lakhs and crores of citizens send orders to MP\PM via SMS, then it will have following effects –
(1) it will create a verifiable proof of count, and so (2) the count will motivate Mahatma Udham Singh like brave persons to visit PM and ask them to print that law in Gazette (3) so either due to orders of citizens PM will print the draft OR due to request of Udham Singh, PM or next PM will print the draft. No one one in known history of past 1000s of years ever defied Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singh.
And thus, that law-draft will get printed in Gazette or your favourite neta will become the PM.
In this section, we have compared different approaches and explained why sending orders to PM\MP\etc via SMS is a superior method compared to Anshan-dharna, shouting slogans, writing letters etc. And also cited are possible motives Congress-apex, RSS-apex, Anna, Arvind bhai, Subramaniam etc. have in opposing the method of activists directly sending orders to PM\MP via SMS.
======== end of summary ======
2.2 Details of method of “SMS orders to public servants by the commons”
2.2.1 INITIAL STEPS to be taken by the activists (1-3) . This will have 3 steps and will take only approximately 5 minutes in total to do this.
- Obtaining public Cell numbers of Public servants – My suggestions to activists to get public cell phone numbers of Chief judge of India, PM, President etc. and start sending them orders via SMS. Citizens should send orders only on Government cell (which is paid by the citizens) and his not private cell.
80% of mobile numbers of MPs are listed on the Loksabha website (http://126.96.36.199/LssNew/Members/statelist.aspx) .The citizens will have to get the rest of the numbers by calling or writing and ordering the MPs or the party leader or other MPs of his party by letter to display MP`s public mobile on Loksabha website. The orders by the citizens should be followed by displaying and informing masses that such requests/orders have been sent to the public servant. Similar approach can be had for obtaining mobile numbers of other public servants like MPs, MLAs, judges, PM, CM, president etc.
If the public servant refuses to display his/her public mobile number publicly, even though thousands of citizens have sent requests/orders for the same and let the masses know about their sent requests/orders to the public servants, the public servant will be exposed.
Measures for avoiding disturbance of routine lives of public servants –
If these worthies think that SMS will overflood them, they can have special separate number to collect orders of citizens via SMS and connect with server. So it will not disturb their routine lives.
- Sending SMS-ORDER to your public servants for the first time = FIRST SMS-ORDER TO PUBLIC SERVANT
The first order can be that Chief justice of India, PM, CM, MP, MLA, etc. should post orders they get from citizens via SMS on their Government cell (not private cell) on their website. The public servants can create one public number to take orders from citizens via SMS, and connect that number of PC with 10 TB hard disk. Now limit is in billions. The servers can accept millions of SMS per minute.
(An example of a first order to a public servant (The italicised part is explanation) –
I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
(The actual order, text of which can vary as per requirement of the citizen) As my duty, I am ordering you to order Loksabha speaker to start a motion to make Mr. X (name of your favourite neta) as PM of the country. And I order you to vote YES in that motion.
Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
Another example of a first order to a public servant –
I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
(The actual order, text of which can vary as per requirement of the citizen) As my duty, I am ordering you to order PM to print draft in Gazette that would order Collectors to SCAN and put citizens’ affidavit on PM’s website, if citizen wants, for Rs 20 fee.
Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
- DISPLAYING the sent message-orders so as to serve as proof to the public and also to inspire others to do the same.
Just sending the first order to MP, MLA etc. public servants is not enough to create pressure if other citizens and masses do not have PROOF that you have sent order to your public servant. So, therefore, the citizens should also post the message-orders on their Facebook wall notes, blog etc. (anywhere the masses can easily trace and read it) or inform the masses via pamphlets etc.convenient methods so that is serves as proof to the public and also to inspire other citizens to do the same.
2.2.2 If MP etc. public servant does not respond to thousands of publicly displayed sent message-orders, the public servant will be exposed
Once the first order is sent to the public servant by the citizen and the citizen displays the sent sms-order publicly so that the masses can see it and if this is done only by 200-300 citizens and the MP etc. public servant does not respond, there will NOT be sufficient pressure and there will not be any result. But even if few thousand citizens in the area of public servant do this, meaning send sms-orders to the public servant and display sent sms-orders to the masses and the public servant does not respond, the public servant will be exposed and due to this procedure, at least the public will get rid of this anti-common person who does not respond to thousands of citizens.
So, if you think your MP is anti-commons, does not even listen to thousands of citizens, instead of tolerating that MP for 5 years, kindly expose him/her by sending sms-orders and display the replies/no-replies you get on your FB wall notes, blog etc. so that it serves as proof to the public and also inspires others to do the same.
2.2.3. Possible excuses and objections which can be told by the public servant for not implementing t/his system and solution-steps which can be implemented by the public servant –
However, there is possibility that the public servant does respond due to the pressure, but the public servant gives valid/invalid objections regarding the linking of the public mobile to his website and so tries to escape from the public without linking his public mobile to his website and without implementing this system.
Let us see some of these possible objections for linking public mobile to his website raised by the public servant and the solutions which can be given for them –
1) Possible objection no. 1 of the public servant – duplicate messages from a single citizen-voter and solution = Tagging of sim of ervery mobile number with voter i.d. etc.
Possible objection –
The public servant can say that “ A person can send same message multiple times from a single sim or from multiple sims. Due to duplicates, the counts of sms-orders sent to the MP as displayed on his website do not reflect the actual public opinion. So, setting up this system will mislead the citizens”
Solution-step to be implemented = Tagging of every sim of mobile no. with a voter id and later finger prints to create uniqueness and to ensure verifiability and removal of duplicates –
Every sim of the cell numbers can be tagged with a voter-id and later finger prints to ensure uniqueness. So if some citizen has two cell numbers, only one will be in system and the computer connected to mobile number of PM will reject the other cell. This will create (phone-number, voter-ID) database having name, address, mobile number and voter i.d. The voters will be requested to call their phone company to send their address and name and voter i.d. to public servant’s email address and also the MP can ask the mobile operators of his area to send the voter ids and mobile bills to his email address. Thus the messages auto-published on the website of the MP can be cross-verified by any citizen with the help of the (phone-number, voter-ID) database. The duplicates can be removed by the software.
Initially, there may be say 10% errors. But it is still better than pure whim of a public servant. Later, these errors can also be removed by taking the finger-print scans of the citizens and tagging them with every sim of mobile numbers.
Permanent record of all SMS with phone numbers will be kept in public. The SMS will come on web with sender’s name and voter-id.
2) Possible objection no. 2 of the public servant – False claims by citizens of sending sms-orders and solution = Feedback SMS –
Possible objection –
The public servant can say that “ A citizen voter can make false claims of sending sms-orders to the public servant when in fact no message-orders have been received by the server of the public servant.”
Solution-step to be implemented to remove the objection – Feedback SMS
The server will send feedback SMS – ` Thanks, we received your “resign MLA” sms’ or thanks , we received your “continue MLA” sms’ If someone fakes 100-200 SMS, it won`t make any difference in the result. And if someone tries to fake 1000s of SMS, then he will be provably exposed via feedback sms and website. Now can anyone rig the website? Well, only system-admin can. But then next minute whole world will know and old data can be restored. There are many techniques to accomplish that. So feedback and permanent record makes system “fake proof” i.e. if someone tries to create even 1% faked entries, he will get provably caught.
3) Possible Objection no. 3 of the public servant – There will be no time left for other duties for the public servant if this system is implemented.
Possible Objection –
“ If this system is implemented, the public servant and his staff will not be able to do their duties since all their time will go in reading and responding to the received messages displayed on their sites “.
Solution-step to be implemented – Creation of short codes and Auto-grouping of SMSes on a single issue – Only last sent sms from a sim for a short code will be registered on server.
The public servants don`t need to see all messages individually. They can create short codes and ask citizens to send SMS using codes and PC can tabulate them by codes like “HangAfzal yes”, “HangAfzal no”, “MLA resign” “MLA continue” etc. This will save time of the public servants. And by paying Rs 100 fee and an affidavit at the office of the public servant or Collector office, a citizen can request to register a new code on website of the public servant such as “HangAfzal yes”, “HangAfzal no” etc.
Auto-grouping of SMSes on a single issue – Only last sent sms from a sim for one short code will be registered on the server.
If a person sends multiple orders using same cell and same sim, the computer will combine them by cell no, and on one topic, it will take only last order sent from that cell. E.g. if I send “HANG AFZAL YES” and then later send “HANG AFZAL NO”, the computer will take the last sent SMS only.
In this way, due to short codes and due to auto-grouping of SMSes on a single issue, the public servants can know the public opinion without reading all the messages. Thus, time of the public servants and their staff will not be wasted and at same time, the public servants and the citizens will know the public opinion in an objective way.
And as the trend of “citizens sending orders to PM, Supreme Court Chief justice via SMS” catches, the system will evolve. Only thing is needed in system — tagging phone ID with voter-ID to ensure that one person doesn`t use two cell numbers in this system. And charge can be 10 paise for first 100 SMS in month and 50 paise there-after.
4) Possible objection no. 4 of the public servants- The procedure can be manipulated by means of money-buyout, gangster power and media power.
Possible objection –
“ This procedure can easily be manipulated by means of money power, that is people can be paid by vested interests to send sms-orders which suit the vested interests. Similarly, the influential, vested interests can manipulate procedure by means of gangsters and also by means of paid media.”
Solution-steps to be implemented –
A safeguard which can be used by common-citizens can be added – a voter can change approvals anyday; the last sent message by any citizen on any short code will be registered by the server. This safeguard will make the system immune to money power, gangster power and media power. No one can buy lakhs of people by paying crores daily nor can one hire thousands of goons daily to suppress them.
Since the message-orders will be always visible on the website of the public servant to the masses, the citizens can randomly take a small sample of them and cross-verify whether the sent message-orders and their senders are genuine are fake or genuine. So, if media tries to lie, it will get immediately exposed.
5) Possible objection no. 5 of the public servants – Many people who do not have mobile cannot use the `sms-orders to public servant` system.
Solution-step to be implemented –
Orders can be given to the Patwari (Village officer) or other government offices to allow citizens to visit those offices and register Yes/NO on already registered short codes on website of the public servant.
In this way, those who do not have mobiles or unable to send messages can go to Patwari (village officer) office or any other government office and put their YES/NO on already registered short codes on the website of the public servant for a fee (say Rs.1) after verifying themselves via voter-id, photo (optional for women) and finger print scans. The citizen-voters can also cancel their opinions ANYDAY for free.
Besides this, nowadays the used mobiles come for about Rs.500. These used mobiles can be donated by the MP or some rich person to the poor. And messages sent to some government numbers can be made free for the poor.
E-mails or calls or letters by the common-citizens (directly) to the public servant can also be used as per circumstances if you cannot for some reason send SMS-orders to the public servants but compared to SMS-orders, it is very difficult to collect proof of the orders given via e-mails, mail or calling. Compared to `SMS-orders to public servants` campaign method, e-mails, mails or calling the public servant or other campaign methods require much much more number of citizens to be actively involved in those methods to exert considerable pressure on the public servants that they are forced to print the orders of the citizens in gazette and implement them.
So, all efforts must be made by the citizens to pressurise the public servant to display his/her public mobile on website and then citizens should send SMS-orders to public servant. Sending SMS-orders to public servant is must even when you send mail or call the public servant.
2.3. Campaign methods Anna and Arvind bhai, Subramaniam etc. suggest to their activists
Say goal is to get a law-draft printed in the Gazette or to support his/her favourite leader for a government post. The law-draft can be Anna’s “Janlokpal with NO Right to Recall Janlokpal” or our proposed “Right to Recall PM via SMS” or whatever.
Then what methods aam aadmi can use to show his support or opposition in an objectively verifiable way?
Our proposal is that aam-aadmi should order PM\MP and other public servants via SMS to print that specific law-draft in the Gazette (or to be passed in parliament if constitutional amendment is required).
Anna and Arvind bhai and most other netas have opposed the proposals that aam aadmi and aam activists should read and decide on law-drafts and order PM\MP via SMS to print that specific law.
Anna, Subramaniam and Arvind bhai have proposed following methods –
- holding press conferences — neta will hold press conference and activists will just watch
- fasting — neta will fast on a manch (dias) and activists will shout slogans
- neta-pujan — the activists will approach other activists and citizens, and cite virtues of the neta, and create illusion that neta will NOT sell out after he wins elections
- slogan shouting for favorite neta, party or favorite demand – on line or off-line
- rallying, holding banners
- candle burning
- and above all, wait till elections come
- if someone asks for drafts, tell him that committee has been formed to write drafts
- Cheering netas running around in Courts endlessly without any conviction or result.
etc etc and never give TIME SCHEDULE on their website when the drafts for their proposals will be given even when they demand the time-schedule from the government officials by giving a Citizens` charter.
2.4. Advantages of sending orders to PM\MP etc. via SMS over anshans and rallies, sloganeering and other methods.
- First and foremost, it is constitutional duty of every citizen to send necessary and proper orders to PM\MP\CM\MLAs and Supreme judges etc. via SMS/mail etc.
Just saying slogans for your leader or for your favourite demand will never make him/her the PM or CM etc. of the country or get your favourite demand implemented. It is useless to say slogans on social sites or in rallies for support for the leaders or for your favourite demand without ACTUALLY demanding, in an objective way, support from the public servants- MPs, MLAs etc. who have power to make your favourite leader the PM or CM of the country and who have power to get printed law-drafts in gazette and implement them.
- `SMS-orders to public servants` is an objective way of giving orders to public servants, which needs no paid-media support, to verify headcount and public support. The actual SMS as well as the sender can verified in objective (or less subjective) way. By tagging every sim of cell phone number to a voter-id, software of public servant can remove duplications and get accurate voter-count.
- `SMS-order to public servants` campaign-method cannot be manipulated – paid-media, money, gangsters cannot manipulate information on head-count i.e. public support easily because the info. available on the website can be verified easily by the masses anytime.
- This method puts leader, activist and aam aadmi on same plane — none become taller than other.
- It gives a way to aam-aadmi to show his opposition in objective way, that is, proofs for the head counts who are opposing and other proofs can be given so that the aam-aadmi can exert pressure effectively on the public servants to force the public servants to get his/her demand printed in gazette and implement his favourite demand.
- `SMS-orders to public servants` is a decentralised movement which is not possible to be suppressed by the government –
– It is very easy for the government to suppress a centralised movement like Anna movement, `Swami Ramdev` Movement where the leaders give instructions to start a anshan and give instructions to finish a anshan and also give other orders.
Because of huge number of participants and all the info coming on the website, it is not possible for the government to suppress a decentralised method like “SMS orders by the common-citizens to the public servants”, without the public servants being exposed with PROOF.
- Any possible atrocities by the government will be spread out amongst the masses and so chances of few individuals suffering huge damages are very less compared to rally, Anshan methods –
– If PM decides to punish SMS-sender, he will have to punish all ; whereas in lathi-charge some unfortunate ones will get beaten badly and others may survive.
– If PM decides to punish SMS-senders, then axe will first fall on leader and then supporters ; unlike in rallying where supporters get beaten black and blue, and leaders live long even when they stay hungry for days and weeks !!!
- Reliable record of “SMS Orders of citizens to public servants” – a reliable record of SMS stays in servers of two phone companies and also with receiver
- Cheap – sending order to PM\MP via SMS is cheap, and PM\MP can also make sending 100 SMS a month to his selected number as free. So much of the population can very much afford it.
- `SMS-orders to public servants` campaign method can be used by majority of population – It is cheapest source for over 70% of adult population in India have mobiles (according to TRAI figures, see – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_statistics_in_India) ; rest can be give free mobile ; a cheap mobile costs below Rs 500 and giving to some 20 crore citizens who still don`t have mobile is manageable. Also, those who do not have mobiles can go to the Patwari (village officer) office or any specified government office to register Yes/no on already registered short codes. Even those who do not know how to message can take help of those who know how to message to send sms-orders since sending message is not a rocket science.
- Auto-grouping – if citizens order and PM wants, then PM can ask citizens to use SMS with shortcodes (such as “ShortCode HangAfzal YES” or “ShortCode HangAfzal NO” ) and thus PM can take inputs from crores of citizens on some issues, if not all issues, in a way which is cheap for his office.
Whereas methods that Anna, Arvind Gandhi etc. propose — such as slogan shouting, candle burning, banner holding, neta-pujan and finally waiting for election — do not have any of these features.
2.5. Disadvantages of sloganeering, candle burning, wait for elections etc. over sending orders to PM\MP via SMS
Now, I will compare the method of time waster netas with Citizens` sending order via SMS to PM and other public servants to see the disadvantages of the time waster netas` methods.
- Shouting slogans for support of leaders or for support of your favourite demand off-line and on-line on social sites – Just putting a loudspeaker and shouting slogans for your leader or for your favourite demand will never make him/her the PM or CM etc. of the country nor get your demand implemented. It is useless to say slogans on social sites or in rallies without ACTUALLY putting our clear-cut demands, in form of procedure-drafts, in an objective way in front of the public servants and ordering the public servants to get our proposed law-drafts printed in gazette. MPs, MLAs etc. public servants have power to make your favourite leader the PM or CM of the country and also have power to get the procedure-drafts printed in gazette so that they are implemented.
- Calling press-conference : in this option, Arvind bhai etc. will become a tall leader and it will make an aam aadmi a nobody. Why? Well, can every aam aadmi in India call a press conference? NO. And even if say 1 crore aam aadmies in India call press-conference, then will paid-journalist attend even 5 lakh of these conferences and give it same coverage as press conference held by Arvind bhai? NO. The paid-journalist attend and cover only those conferences for which jindal-like people pay them or pay their owner-bosses; and most of us aam aadmies don`t have that kind of money to pay journalists or owner-bosses.
- Anna, Arvind bhai will fast on an issue : well, can every aam aamdi in India fast? difficult, but say 1 crore aam aadmies go on a fast. Then will paid-media cover even 10 lakh fasts with same detail? NO. Paid-media will cover ONLY those fast for which Jindal etc. have paid them.
- Can every aam aadami attend rally everyday? NO.
- Can every aam aadami attend rally even once a week? NO.
- Can every aam aadami do neta-pujan? YES, he can. But what if that new neta later sells out? Like Laloo Yadav, Mulayam Yadav, Nitishkumar etc. were worshiped in 1977 and all of them sold out within 6 months after they got elected?
- Can every aam aadami run around in courts and file PILs ? NO. Only those who have connections with judges manage to file PILs in courts, meaning that PILs are mostly fixed by corrupt judges and their relatives to benefit their corporate and MNC sponsors.
But can every aam aadmi send an order to PM via SMS? Well over 70% voters in India have cell phone, and so surely, they all can send order PM\MP via SMS if they wish to. And rest can go to Patwari (village officer) office to give their opinions on already registered Short Codes.
- So sending necessary order to PM\MP via SMS is possible for HIGHEST number of citizens — out of 75 crore adult citizen-voters, some 30 crore to 40 crore can do it. Whereas option like holding press conference and fasting is something only a few lakh or just few thousand elitemen can do. And attending rally is also something that most citizens in India can`t do as they do not have money to travel to rally site, nor do they have hours and hours of time to spare. Besides, what if paid-media refuses to report rallies and prints false reports on head count?
SMS can be sent by millions to one person like corrupt Sonia Gandhi or corrupt Supreme Court judge Khare or corrupt MMS etc. But millions cannot surround such corrupt leaders.
- A physical protest like rally or slogan shouting leaves no long term record. SMS is stored by phone companies for a year and ministers, judges can be ordered to post orders they receive over SMS via citizens on their websites, where record will remain for ever and will be visible to all and any citizen can cross-verify the sent sms-orders to see whether they are real or fake.
- Also, physical protests are too expensive, drain out energy, are possible only on holidays or work is lost and lose visibility if and when paid-media ditches. Whereas sending orders by SMS is inexpensive, can be done without taking away too much time and record can be made visible without mercy of paid-media.
So “order sending by SMS” can prove numerical strength in much less cost and in far more effective way. Sloganeering and candles will take away hours and hours of activists` time and also cost him Rs 100 to Rs 300 of transportation etc. whereas SMS cost is near zero. Also, sloganeering for gaining support of favourite leader for making him/her the PM or CM is useless if sms-orders to the public servants are not given. Only the MPs have the power to make someone PM and MLAs have the power to make someone CM.
So all in all, sending orders to PM\MP via SMS is more effective in proving head count at national/state level, needs much much less support from paid-media, it is cheaper and so forth.
A counter argument is “many persons in India don`t have mobile phone”. Well, then how many have time and money both to attend rallies again and again and again? Surely, those who can order PM via SMS are over 70% of adults. Whereas not that many people can spare time and money to attend rallies again and again and again. So in every way, sending orders to PM\MP via SMS is better means to prove public support.
2.6. Protest without specific demands will backfire
If you protest without specific demands, without giving detailed instructions or drafts for the government officials and without telling how commons can prevent the misuse of the procedure, then it will backfire. How ? Neta after winning will not make law according to what you had in mind and will make a flawed law and say it was what the public had demanded. For example, you demanded `Bring a strong anti-corruption law` without giving details and DRAFT, then netas can make a flawed law which allows those with money and connections to form nexuses and get away and commons cannot do anything to stop misuse of this flawed law.
That is why every true activist and patriot should give drafts for their proposals and ask his/her neta to put these drafts on his website / manifesto.
2.7. Why corrupt netas and elite insist on slogan shouting, rallying, candle burning, neta pujan etc. (Hidden purpose) and oppose “SMS Orders to public servants by common-citizens” — to tire the genuine activists, to maintain influence of tall leaders and to maintain the present corrupt system
Another lie which Subramaniam, Modi, Arvind bhai and other leaders tell the activists and common citizens is – `Elect our party to majority and we will make good laws`. This is simply impossible. Why ? Let us say , somehow a party gets majority in Loksabha, but still it needs 5-10 years or more to get majority in rajyasabha to get laws passed . And even if somehow, a law is passed in both houses, MNCs can get that law cancelled via their agent judges in Supreme Court. So, a bunch of people cannot counter the mighty MNCs , who as of today have hold over most of media and most of judiciary.
Only 2-4 lakhs of activists, all working alone and not in any group, giving their 15-20 hours per month for promoting good solution-drafts and few crores of commons are needed to raise a mass movement on good law-procedures and force the PM/CM to put them in Gazette notificiation. PM/CM needs only few hours to print these procedures in Gazette notification to pass these laws. I would request the audience to study how changes were brought about by real, successful, activist-guided mass movements like Indian Navy Revolt , 1946, Emergency mass-movement,1977, etc. (when Indira was forced by common-citizens to print in gazette that `Emergency is being ended`)
Congress-apex, RSS-apex, Anna, Arvind bhai, Subramaniam Swamy have all opposed this proposal vehemently. Personally, they have refused to order PM\MPs via SMS and till date, they have NOT sent a single order to PM\MP via SMS to pass any draft which empowers the aam-aadmi. And they insisted that activists must NOT send any orders to PM\MPs via SMS, and activists must confine to slogan shouting, rallying, leader worshiping and finally just wait for elections. In our opinion, their methods are useless and time-waste if no message-orders are given to public servants. But we don`t oppose them nor do we instruct activists not to do these activities, only we ask the activists to in addition, spend 5 minutes to send message-orders to public servants and also display sent message orders on blog, FB wall notes etc. But Congress-apex, RSS-apex, Anna, Arvind bhai, Subramaniam etc. expressly are instructing their activists NOT to send orders to PM\MP via SMS. Why? Please ask them.
Now we don`t ask volunteers to give up slogan shouting and candle burning. But we request them to ALSO send necessary orders to Chief justice of India, PM, President etc. But strangely, time-wasting leaders asked their volunteers not to send orders to Chief judge, President, PM etc. via SMS !!!!
One reason why Congress-apex, RSS-apex, Anna, Arvind bhai etc. insist on slogan shouting and rallying is that that way, they can tire out their workers and drain away their energy so that they do not spend time and efforts on improving the present bad system and status-quo (existing state of affairs) continues. Another reason is that these time-wasters do not want a method that is leaderless and self-governing. In general, staging large scale sloganeering, candle burning etc. needs organization whereas sending orders by SMS can be done alone and in small group, and if SMS-message is good, it will spread on its own without leaders’ instructions. Thus if citizens “send orders to President, PM, Supreme Court judges via SMS”, the leaders all lose their hold over politics, and true-activism gains.
So if SMS-sending catches on, then all these anshan leaders will lose their shop (dukaan) to SMS-sending. No wonder why most leaders opposed the proposal that “citizens should order PM etc. via SMS”
These time-wasting leaders also insist on waiting for elections – so that only difference activists can make is change persons in Parliament without system change, and so that status-quo will go on because some at least 80% of the new-comers will sell out in few days. And when that happens, some of the activists will get so frustrated that they will quit political activism for whole of their life.
But if activists start sending orders to PM\MP etc. public servants on their own, the movement will move faster but then influence of tall leaders in Congress-apex, RSS-apex, Anna, Arvind bhai etc. amongst activists will decrease, their political value will decrease and leaders will not get focus in society. Further, if citizens start sending orders to their public servants DIRECTLY via SMS, then leaders lose ability to control agenda because citizens can also send orders which the leader may not like or want due to personal reasons.
Also, MNC-owners and Missionaries are paying huge funds to paid-mediamen to highlight these time-waste leaders. The MNC-owners and Missionaries don`t want citizens to order MPs etc. public servants via SMS because it will force the public servants to take pro-common actions, and many pro-common actions go against the corrupt ways of MNC-owners and Missionaries.
Today, activists believe that bringing change is not possible without tall leaders and they all keep waiting for tall leaders to give instructions, and this waste away their time, and thus present state of conditions go on. But if activists directly start deciding what change in law will be good for the commons of the country and directly start working on promoting these drafts, then tall leaders will not be able to waste away their time. Then elite-men’s ability to continue status-quo via these time-wasting tall leaders will decrease.
2.8. Actions of citizens under `SMS-orders to public servants` campaign method are accumulative and additive unlike other campaign-methods, where most actions cancel each other
If we genuine activists manage to cultivate this habit in all activists and citizens, that they should directly send order to PM, CM, MP, MLA etc., then it can end the time-wasting activism spread by Anna, Arvind bhai, Subramaniam, BJP, Congress etc.
And by using this campaign-method, activism will become directed and become “accumulative” i.e. even if different people have different demands, by using this campaign-method, their efforts will not cancel each other but will add to each other and once a certain level is reached, it will bring visible results.
Example – Say, some citizens send sms-orders to their public servant to cancel a law while others send sms-orders to the same public servant to keep the same law but both categories of citizens send message-orders to the public servant to link the public mobile of the public servant with his public website so that the sent sms-orders are automatically displayed on the website of the public servant and all citizens are able to know objectively what is the public opinion. Then, these seemingly opposite actions are both promoting a transparent and objective method of knowing public opinion. So, in this way, actions under this “SMS-order to public servants` campaign method are additive and accumulative and do not cancel each other. This is unlike other campaign methods, in which most of the actions done by the citizens cancel each other.
2.9 Cultivating habit in all activists and citizens to send orders DIRECTLY to their public servants and promoting genuine activism
Every time, a group of activists are campaigning on a problem, we genuine activists can ask other activists to send necessary sms-orders to PM\CM and other public servants via SMS for implementing solution-drafts to reduce those problems. And also ask them to order PM\CM etc. public servants to post the SMS-orders on the website of the public servant.
Also, every time, a citizen talks about a burning problem of the country, we genuine activists can submit to CM\PM etc. public servants, proposed solution-drafts to be printed in gazette for ending that problem and ask all activists and citizens to send necessary order to public servants via SMS to support those solution-drafts.
In short, this is what all activists and citizens can do to promote genuine activism –
(1) Discuss and decide which solution-drafts are needed for the commons of the
Genuine activists should ask all activists and citizens to discuss and decide which
procedure-drafts are good for the commons of the country and then
(2) Sending Drafts to public servants via e-mail, mail, sms etc. – All activists and
citizens should submit the solution-drafts, that they think are better for the
commons of the country, to PM\CM etc. public servants via e-mail or letter or sms
etc. and then
(3) Sending SMS-orders to public servants to print drafts in gazette and to display the
received sms-orders on their public website– Genuine activists should ask all
activists and citizens to order PM\CM etc. public servants via SMS to print their
chosen solution-draft in Gazette and also ask public servants to link their public
mobile and their public website so that all received SMS-orders are automatically
published on the website of the public servant, so that all the citizens can see and
verify the sms-orders anytime.
(4) Citizens should display their sent orders to public servants to masses –
Citizens should display all orders sent to their public servants via sms, mail etc. to
the public via their facebook wall notes, blog, pamphlets etc. so that the public gets
proof and other activists/citizens are also inspired to do the same.
(5) Asking activist–leaders to send sms-orders to public servants to print pro-common
drafts in gazette and the public servant should display the sent orders publicly on
their website– Genuine activists should ask all activists and citizens to ask their
activist leader to order PM\CM etc. public servants via SMS to immediately print
in gazette the pro-common drafts they want and also ask their activist leader to
order to the public servants via SMS to show all SMS-orders on website of the
When citizens beyond a certain number have sent the sms-orders to their public servant and also displayed the sent sms-orders to the masses as proof, the public servant will be forced to respond or will be exposed in front of the masses.
And merely sending SMS-orders to public servants is a form of TCP (Transparent Complaint / Proposal Procedure = Citizens` right to get their affidavit scanned onto PM website, so that the citizens` opinion cannot be suppressed, without the manipulator being exposed to the masses ; see section 1.3, chapter 1, www.3linelaw.wordpress.com for draft ) !!! How ?
Because common-citizens are sending sms-orders to their public servants and also displaying the sent sms-orders to the masses so that the public gets proof and other citizens are also inspired to do the same. And once sufficient numbers of citizens do this type of objective campaigning for their individual demands, the public servants will be forced to link their public mobile and their public website and the public servants will be forced to automate this `sms to public servants` process and make it more efficient.
The point is to create a habit in citizens, that they start sending orders to PM, CM, MP, MLA via SMS. Once that habit is formed, citizens will automatically demand that their SMS should come on website and also get tabulated.
2.10 Our suggestion to activists
In our opinion, fasting, sloganeering, rallying, candle burning, neta-puja etc. are all waste of time. But still, if you must do these tasks, then please do them. But along with that, please do something that those who don`t have time and money to attend rallies, shout slogans, burn candles etc. can do — please send order to PM\MP etc. public servants via SMS that they should print the solution-draft, that you wanted to be printed in the Gazette or send sms-orders to your MPs to immediately get started a motion in the parliament to make your favourite leader the PM of the country. And you should send that draft to PM or Collector etc. public ervant via personal visit or email or whatever means you prefer.
Only saying that you support this draft or support this leader is insufficient and not enough to bring results. Kindly send required sms-orders to your public servant and then you should follow it up by put your putting the sent sms-orders on your blog, website, FB notes , pamphlets etc. (anywhere the masses can easily trace and read it) so that it serves as proof to the public and other citizens are also inspired to send sms to their public servants. If you do not have a blog etc. you can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org the sms you have sent and the same will be published and grouped and displayed on blog, http://righttorecallmails.blogspot.in/ .
If and when SMS count reaches in crores, Mahatma Udham Singh like brave persons will be prompted to visit PM, and then due to public pressure, PM or next PM will print that draft in Gazette.
2.11 Some additional facilities which the MP etc. public servants can setup for the poor, below poverty line, who do not have any mobiles, for giving their opinions in an objective and fool-proof manner to the public servants
2.11.1 How will the MP set up a reliable `short code system` wherein the citizens themselves can file the short codes they want on an affidavit
1. Any citizen-voter can submit an affidavit (attested by any executive magistrate) to MP’s ward office for a fee to get his desired affidavit registered on the website. The citizens will be given a receipt having his voter id details and affidavit number.
2. The MP’s staff can go through affidavit and ensure that there is nothing defamatory. The MP and his staff will register the accepted affidavits or reject them, giving suitable reason on the website. The hard copy of the rejected affidavits will be kept as a record at the MP`s office.
3. The MP’s staff can upload the affidavit on a website and issue a short code such as voter#.0001 , voter#.0002 etc . where the voter# is voter number of the voter who made this proposal or the MP, if he thinks appropriate, can also issue the short code demanded by the voter on his affidavit.
4. The MP can buy a domain name such as mpname.com . MP’s staff can show affidavits on mpname.com\tcp\voter#001.htm , mpname.com\tcp\voter#002.htm etc .
5. Then, other citizens can send SMS-orders for this registered shortcode such as
shortcode voter#.0010 YES or shortcode voter#.0012 NO etc etc
The first word is shortcode which means that this SMS-order is just YES\NO on some registered shortcode.
2.11.2 System which the MP can set up for poor, who do not have mobiles, for giving their opinions –
1. The poor (BPL), those who do not have mobiles should be given magnetic card or smart card (approx. Rs 20) by post or at MP office.
2. The poor without mobile, will have to make an affidavit of Rs. 10 having their opinion and submit this affidavit at MP office. The staff of the MP will immediately scan this affidavit onto the MP website after verifying them via fingerprint scan, magnetic card / smart card etc. The defamatory affidavits will be rejected and reason of rejection will be given on the website of MP. A copy of the rejected affidavit will be kept as record in the MP`s office.
3. In the first year, from the MP fund of 500 lakhs, the MP will spend Rs. 50 for each poor citizen-voter, without mobile (that is Rs. 20 magnetic card and 2-3 affidavits per year). In this way, all the citizen-voters will be able to objectively give message-orders to MP after the first year.
4. From the second year onwards, the MP can spend half of the MP funds and other funds like party funds etc. for giving free, used mobiles to poor voters not having mobiles.
And rest he can spend on spending for 2-3 free affidavits per year for the poor voter without mobile.
2.12 Bird-eye view of the strategy for implementing the TCP, RTR-PM and other solution-drafts via activist-guided mass movement –
1. DISCUSSION AND CONSENSUS AMONGST CITIZENS for which solution-draft we want.—->
2. MASS-CAMPAIGNING OF THE SOLUTION-DRAFTS – PROMOTION OF SOLUTION DRAFT AMONGST THE MASSES AND MAIL AND SMS-ORDERS TO THE NETAS TO GET DRAFT PRINTED IN GAZETTE. —>
3. DISPLAY OF THE SENT MAILS AND SMS SO THAT EVERYONE CAN EASILY SEE ANYTIME so as to give proof to the public and also inspire others to do the same. —>
4. PRESSURE OF THE PROOFS OF SENT MAILS AND SMS AND UDHAM SINGH LIKE BRAVES ON NETAS —>
5. NETAS FORCED TO PRINT LAWS IN GAZETTE (like Indira was forced to print in 1977 and many other examples)
3. If crores of citizens order MPs via SMS to print a law, then Mahatma Udham Singh / Bhagat Singh like brave persons will visit PM, his visit and proof given by crores will make PM print law or make next PM print the law in Gazette Notification
An often asked question : So now say crores of citizens order PM\MPs via SMS to immediately print a specific law in the Gazette. But our politicians have crocodile skins. So will these crocodile-skinned PM\MPs obey these orders via SMS?
Answer : If crores of citizens order PM\MPs via SMS to immediately print a law-draft in Gazette, then those SMS alone won`t make PM print that law ; but these SMS would make AMUS = Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singh visit PM, and PROOFS given by crores and AMUS together will convince and make PM (or next PM) to print that law in Gazette.
Let us elaborate.
We have proposed a new campaign method for activists and in our opinion, it is far far superior that slogan-shouting, charkha-spinning, candle burning and election-contest-only methods. We propose to activists that activists that
- Activists should first make up their mind on what solution-drafts they want to be printed Gazette, with comma and full stop.
- Activists should send that solution-draft to PM\MP etc. public servants via letter, e-mail or via PM’s website, and get a serial number or activists can even submit it to local collector and get date and inward number OR if another activist has already sent solution-draft, then get serial number from him.
- and then activists should order PM\MP etc. public servants via SMS to print that draft in Gazette, and state their voter# and date/serial# in that SMS. Also, activists can send sms-orders to their public servants, MP to start a motion immediately to make their favourite leader the PM of the country.
- Activists should ask their leaders such as Arvind bhai, Anna, Subramaniam etc. to send orders to PM\MP\CM\MLAs via SMS. If their tall leaders actually send order to PM\MP etc. public servants via SMS, then use it to convince more citizens to send orders to their public servants via SMS.
- The activists should ask fellow activists to take step-1 to step-4 and also step-5.
So activists ask us a valid question — that will crocodile-skinned PM\MPs obey these orders sent via SMS, even if crores of citizens were to send such SMS? If not, why are we asking activists to send orders to PM\MPs via SMS?
Well, we are NOT making any assumption that PM\MP will print any solution-draft only because of crores of citizens have ordered them via SMS. The proof of crores of orders via SMS, without media support, will convince AMUS = Ahimsamurti Mahatma Udham Singh (same as AMBS = Ahimsamurti Mahatma Bhagat Singh) that they should meet PM with or without appointment. And they will try to convince PM that he should print this solution-draft in the Gazette.
And AMUS\AMBS have great convincing skills. PM will surely agree, or next PM will agree. After all AMUS\AMBS could convince British MPs to print Indian Independence Act in British Gazette in 1947 and could convince Indira to print in gazette that `Emergency is being ended`. AMUS\AMBUS did this once there was proof that crores of citizens had consensus on what should be printed in the gazette. (Gazette is monthly or weekly magazine printed by the government which has laws giving instructions to lakhs of government employees) Same way, AMUS\AMBS can convince PM (or next PM) to print the solution-draft demanded by masses in Gazette.
4. Meaning of Udham Singh
Udham Singh or Udham Singhs are those persons who are brave, willing to take risk of life, patriotic, intelligent, work alone without anyone`s orders. To bring about positive change in the country, they do not indulge in time-wasting methods which ultimately result in lot of violence like Anshan, dharna, etc and they adopt most non-violent methods to bring about positive change in the country. They act according to the common opinion of the masses for obtaining the rights of the commons from the public appointed authorities and therefore they have support of the crores of commons. Some examples of Udham Singh or Udham Singhs – Bhagat Singh, Udham Singh, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, revolting Indian Navy Soldiers of 1946, activists of anti-emergency movement, 1977, etc.
In short, Udham Singh like brave persons can be anyone, who is brave, intelligent and patriotic. Udham Singh can be one person or many. Udham Singh can be me or even you.
AMUS = Ahinsa Murti Udham Singh means a common citizen who is more committed that average common man. There are levels of commitment —
(a) someone will spend 4 hrs a week of his / her time, someone will spend 20 hrs a week and so forth.
(b) someone will spend 1% of his income, someone will spend 10% of income and so forth.
(c) someone will take zero risk, someone will risk few days in prison, someone will risk his life
AMUS is very-high side case in all three categories.
AMUS acts when he is CONVINCED that majority wants a specific change. In absence of proven will of majority, AMUS will remain dormant.
The “leaders” only want control so that they can encash in terms of fame-power-money etc.
So essentially, we are NOT asking to have faith in PM, who is anyway “American Viceroy to India”. We are asking you to look at proven track record of AMUS\AMBS. The citizens in 1940s appealed AMUS\AMBS to act, and AMUS\AMBS did act, and they got us freedom in 1947 and ended emergency in 1977. Same way, if we ask AMUS\AMBS to act again, then they will act again and get us second freedom.
In 1910-1947, Mohanbhai Gandhi delayed freedom by asking citizens to oppose AMUS\AMBS (he called Udham Singh as mentally unsound and called Bhagat Singh as misguided youth) , and waste away time in charkha-spinning, bhajan-singing, khaadi-selling etc. The British paid media like Times of India etc. projected him as Mahatma. But most citizens never took him even as a guide, forget Mahatma. Example in 1938 elections, Mahatma Subhas Chandra Bose won the election inside Congress against wish of Mohanbhai Gandhi. Same way, today US-elitemen want Indian activists to waste away time in candle-burning, slogan shouting, waiting for elections, election-contest only and do NOT want us to appeal to AMUS\AMBS to convince PM to print necessary law-drafts in the Gazette.
Likewise, if crores of citizens send request to Supreme Court Chief judge to process PIL rapidly, then those SMS alone won`t make Supreme Court Chief judge process that PIL rapidly. But these SMS would make AMUS = Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singh appear in favour of that PIL and AMUS’s arguments will convince the Supreme Court Chief justice (or next Supreme Court Chief justice) to process that PIL speedily.
The goal of pro-common mass-movement should be to tell Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singh like brave persons of what changes majority of commons want. Because, finally pro-common laws come NOT because we replace 500 MPs with 500 new MPs or because we fast for 100 days or say slogans or take rallies. The pro common changes come ONLY when Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singh like brave persons objectively come to know what laws majority citizens want. When Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singhs clearly know what laws majority citizens want, they meet PM to get the laws printed in gazette.
And PM prints the law in gazette sometimes before Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singh meets or sometimes next PM prints that law in gazette. But change comes only when Ahmisamurti Mahatma Udham Singh like brave persons come to know of majority opinion.
The “send order to public servant via SMS” is to send orders to MP etc. public servant in an objective way and convince Udham Singh like brave persons of what majority wants.
5. Some Questions and Answers on “SMS orders by commons to public servant”
Question 1 – What difference will it make by sending “SMS-orders to public servants”
Answer 1- Because citizens’ sending orders directly to PM\CM\MP\MLA etc public servants via SMS has several merit over slogan-shouting and rallying. First, in sending SMS-order to public servants, all SMS senders get equal treatment — be common or a tall leader like Arvind bhai. While in demonstration, the tall leader emerges and commons get covered up. Second, sending SMS-order needs less contribution from Jindal-paid media or MNC-paid-media, while rallying etc. emerges only when jindal-paid-media or eliteman-paid-media gives focus. Thirdly, SMS-order sending creates an objectively verifiable proof. Slogan shouting doesn’t. There are many other plus points.
Question 2 – This “SMS orders to PM, judges etc. public servants” campaign-method is infeasible. But can any mobile receive such huge number of sms i think there will be technical limitation for sending sms-orders.
Answer 2– What is infeasible in tagging cell numbers with voter-id, ensuring uniqueness and accepting crores of SMS? It already happens using today’s technology. The servers can accept millions of SMS per minute.
The chief judge or PM can create one public number to take orders from citizens via SMS, and connect that number of PC with 10 TB hard disk. Now limit of storing sms-orders is in billions. The public servants don`t need to see all messages individually. They can create short codes and ask citizens to send SMS using codes and PC can tabulate them by codes
Codes can be “HangAfzal yes”, “HangAfzal no”, “ExpelSCCj yes”, “ExpelSCCj no”, “ExpelPM yes”, “ExpelPM no” etc.
And by paying Rs 100 fee and an affidavit at the collector office or MP office or any specified government office, a citizen can add a new code in system such as
“HangAfzal yes”, “HangAfzal no”
The SMS remain in records for 3 years in phone company. Now if crores of citizens send “HangAfzal YES” sms to president and if he doesn`t respond, then legitimacy for “next logical step” to convince the next President increases.
SMS to public servant is just like sending a e-postcard.
Even if majority voters send HangAfzal YES to Supreme Court judge, the order may not be binding on Supreme Court judge, but then it will expose corrupt Supreme Court judge that he disobeyed request / order of majority voters and prompt Udham Singh like brave persons to act.
As per legality, the question will be who decides — Jurors or existing corrupt\nepotism judges. I don`t care about latter. And I don`t think Jurors will find anything illegal or unconstitutional in citizens sending orders to Supreme Court Chief judge via SMS. It is just like shareholders sending orders to Chairman of company via SMS.
Question 3 – What if MPs are flooded with 1000s of SMS–orders ?
Answer 3 –
If MP is flooded with 1000s of SMS-orders, then, MP can take following step
1. The MP can have a separate public mobile number connected to computer where SMS-orders sent to him will be posted on website and citizen will also get feedback SMS. His staff can go through the SMS-orders and give him a report.
2. The MP or the citizens can create short-codes such “HangAfzal YES” and “HangAfzal NO” and most citizens may use shortcodes, and his computer can calculate the summary automatically.
This way, it is logistically possible for citizens to fulfil citizens’ constitutional duty of sending necessary orders to MP via SMS.
Question 4 – One man can send multiple such sms-orders ; there can be numbers of fake personal data
Answer 4 –
1. The cell numbers can be tagged with voter-id to ensure uniqueness. So if I have two cell numbers, only one will be in system and the computer connected to mobile number of public servant will reject my other cell.
2. If a person sends multiple orders using same cell, the computer will combine them by cell no, and on one topic, it will count only last order sent from that cell. E.g. if I send “HANG AFZAL YES” and then later send “HANG AFZAL NO”, the computer will take the last send SMS only
And as the trend of “citizens sending orders to PM, Supreme Court Chief justice etc. public servants via SMS” catches, the system will evolve. Only thing is needed in system — tagging phone ID with voter-ID to ensure that one person doesn`t use two cell numbers in this system. And charge can be 10 paise for first 100 SMS-orders in a month and 50 paise there-after.
Question 5 – What is the link of mobile of MPs of India ? Please give example of a SMS order.
Answer 5 –
Please note this is the link from which you can get the mobile of all the MPs of India and using this, you can send a SMS to your MPs and give them Necessary ORDERS to pass certain law-drafts which you like –
Alternate link –
Examples of sms-orders –
1) I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms. As my duty, I am ordering you to enact a law-ordinance that would reduce age of minor from 18 yrs to 14 yrs for violent rape and murder. And make it retrospectively applicable from 1-jan-2010, so that accused in delhi case can be hanged.
Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
2) [Name of MP], I am XXX XXX, voter no.___________ of [insert name of constituency] of which you are MP. As per constitution, it DUTY of every citizen to send necessary orders to MP via SMS. So for your convenience, I request you to have a separate mobile to receive orders from citizens via SMS, and put that number on your webpage on website of Parliament House. Thanks.
If you do not have the mobile no. of the MP or the person you want to send SMS, mail or call him and ask him/her to put his public number, to which citizens can send SMS, on public domain like website, blog etc.
Question 6 – In `Citizens` SMS-orders to public servants` campaign-method, what should the citizens` do if the MPs, MLAs etc. public servants do not declare their public mobile, public e-mail or their public land-landline numbers even.
Example, MP of chennai has not declared publicly his mobile or e-mail. No one picks up at the landline numbers even. Should we then write to the president or speaker to get his public mobile ?
Which is the best way for common citizens to pressurise MPs, MLAs, CM, PM, judges to publicly display their public mobile ?
Answer 6 –
In such cases, you can order the party leader or Loksabha speaker via SMS or landline or mail to order that MP to put one of his cell number on net. Or you can send this order to the MP directly also via registered mail.
If few thousand citizens do this and display their sent orders in public via FB notes, pamphlets, google docs, etc. and MP does not respond, then the MP will be exposed to lakhs-crores. Why should citizens tolerate such a MP for even a minute, who does not even respond to the citizens ? All citizens, supporters of any party should expose such a useless MP.
Also, you can pick an MP of his party from near by area and send him the order and ask that MP to forward the order to the MP of your area.
Ex – Lal Kishan Advani (LKA) has refused to put his cell number on net. So I am requesting citizens to order Rajnath Singh on Rajnath Singh’s landline or cell to ask LKA to put his cell number on net.
And LKA is MP of Gandhinagar, and near by constituencies are Ahmedabad (West) and Ahmedabad(Eact) whose MPs are Harin Path and Kiritsingh Solanki, both from BJP. So I am requesting citizens of Gandhinagar to send orders meant to LKA to Harinbhai or Solankibhai, and then request Harinbhai or Solankibhai to fwd them to LKA.
It is moral duty of Harinbhai and Solanki bhai that they should publicly ask LKA to put his public cell number on net.
Question 7 – Why not send a letter to MP with signatures of those who support instead of sending SMS–orders ?
Answer 7 –
SMS is cheapest and most objective way to send orders. You can also give via writing. But others can`t verify that the sent letters are genuine and not duplicates and also not many can`t copy your way easily, as it is more difficult and expensive.
MP can always say he never got any such letter. But SMS sent to VIPs remain in record of phone company. And you can easily send sms-orders again. MP can say that signatures are forged. It is NOT easy to forge SIM card. And once few thousands send sms-orders and display sent sms-orders on their Facebook wall notes, blog etc. (anywhere the masses can easily trace and read) and the MP does not respond, the MP will be exposed to lakhs-crores.
Please calculate money-costs, time-cost etc. of sending letter having signatures of those who support and compare that with costs of sending SMS-orders.
Lesser the time-money costs involved in a method, more people can copy that campaign-method. So how many people out of 75 crore voters will be able to get together, write letter and personally visit MP? Only few lakhs. Whereas how many people can find 5-10 minutes of time to send SMS to MP ? Crores. So I support sending orders to public servants via SMS.
Question 8 – Is voter id enough to cross-verify ? Voter Ids can be forged easily on mass scale.
Answer 8 –
The voter has to report his voter-id to cell-phone company. The cell company will send (cell no, voter-id, customer name, customer address) to MP. MP and his staff will verify that (voter-id, customer name, customer address) are same as in voter list. So if one forges voter-id on large scale, he will need to first manipulate voter-list at large scale. This is not easy. Also, later, finger print can be taken to remove forgeries on mass scale, without the forgerer being exposed to lakhs-crores.
Question 9 – How can any body know that most of the people know about `Sending sms to the MPs etc. public servants` campaign-method and they did send sms-orders to their public servants ?
Answer 9 –
We can make a rough estimation how many people in an area sent sms-orders to their public servants. You ask 30 people chosen at random,. If 10 say that they have sent such SMS, then well, 33% did send such SMS to their public servants.
Question 10 – In the `SMS to Delhi CM/ Delhi MLAs` campaign to reduce electricity rates, to bring back Brijender Singh etc.as electricity regulator and in other `SMS-orders to public servants`campaigns, how can common citizens cross-verify that the message-orders sent are from genuine persons ?
Answer 10 –
If the MP doesn`t show sms-orders on website, it can`t be verified reliably that how many people sent sms-orders. Any common can call 10 persons chosen at random from list of 100 friends/relatives and ask him if they have sent such sms-order. If say 4 persons say yes. Then perhaps, 40% delhi has sent SMS. This random statistical methods has errors, and not good for legal purposes, but is sufficient for political purposes.
If MP shows orders from website, then a common can pick 10 orders at random and verify by calling them.
Please note that “send orders to MP via SMS” is a political tool, which is far far superior than method which Arvind bhai uses namely — “write a letter to Shiela Dixit ; but dont use Indian post to mail the letter; a super-postman name Arvind bhai will deliver it” !!! Because in this method , Arvind bhai can deliver letters if he likes the matter of the letters he likes and tear apart letters he doesn`t.
Question 11 – Is it necessary for a citizen voter to get his mobile tagged to voter id ?
Answer 11 –
Every Citizen-voter will decide whether he wants to tag his cell number with voiter-id. When voter send order by SMS, he will get feedback . And if his cell number is not registered, he will get feedback saying that his details are missing on the server.
The website which shows SMS will have two list — verified numbers and unverified numbers.The sms from the cell phone numbers tagged by voter-id will be put in voter-id-verified list. The sms from the cell phone numbers NOT tagged by voter-id will be put in voter-id-unverified list.
The list of sms in voter-id-unverified will have such high noise that it will soon lose political value. So, genuine voters will get their voter-id verified.
Question 12 – What about SMS from people, sent to the MP, who are not registered voters yet or SMS from voters to a MP, who are from a constituency not from the MP`s constituency ?
Answer 12 –
People who’re not registered voters yet or under 18 years of age can demand to have an extra category for “Not yet Voter” and those who are unregistered voters, all their sent SMS can be displayed in that category.
SMS-orders from constituencies not from MP`s constituency will be displayed in “ From outside MP constituency” category.
Question 13 – I do not want to oppose my favourite neta, no matter what. So, I do not want to send SMS order to him/her.
Answer 13 –
You do not have to oppose your favourite neta. If you think he is doing something good for the common-citizens, you can congratulate him/her for that by means of SMS / mail and put that on your FB notes, blog, website and that will inspire others also to do the same and this will help/support the neta. By giving suggestion to the neta, you can also help the neta to improve his work for the public. Most netas themselves ask for suggestions and feedback from the public.
Democracy does not mean just that we vote or support a party or neta and then sleep for 5 years. You should ensure that the neta/party you supported is working efficiently. Democracy means that the commons, take active, daily participation in the affairs of the country by means of “SMS orders to public servants”, TCP, Jury system etc.
Question 14 – How can we stop unwanted phones and sms if phone number is displayed on public website ?
Do you think ladies will use this campaign-method if phone will be displayed on public website ?
Answer 14 –
Spam sms can be reduced if blocking of a number is made free.
Also, when a cell number has been blocked by certain number of mobiles, that cell`s outgoing sms facility should be blocked for certain time at first by the phone company and later, the outgoing sms facility will be permenantly blocked if the mobile user persists in sending spam sms.
Today, voter list is on the net. So everyone can see the address of the female.
Unwanted phone calls can be stopped as following
1. Say F is phone owner
2. F can opt for restricted calling.
In such case (restricted calling), ONLY persons in the list provided by F (to mobile operator) can call him
3. If Y wants to add himself in the list, Y will send “add me” SMS to F and then F can then add him or reject .
4. For every rejection Y faces, he will be barred from sending “add me SMS” for one week.
It is similar to friend-request management in Face Book.
Question 15 – Indian voter citizens can order pm, MP, MLA by sms.
What are the rights and limitations. of a NRI for sending sms to public servants ? Which MP, MLA, CM of which state they can send sms-order ?
Answer 15 –
A NRI can send SMS-order to MLA\MP to where he belongs to or lives in India.
If is he not a citizen of India, he should state so in SMS and only send a request and not an order. He can send request to MP/MLA of the place where he belongs to.
Question 16 –The whole draft cannot come in the sms-order.Now, if we do not send specific sms-orders, the government can make flawed laws and say that they brought it due to public demand.
If we send the drafts via mail or e-mail, the MP or neta can say he never received the mail/e-mail. And if we mention in our sms-order, any link for the same, then the govt. might get the link removed using its influences.
So, what is the best way to demand objectively the solution-drafts ?
Answer 16 –
The TCP (Transparent Complaint / Proposal Procedure = Common-citizens` right to get affidavit scanned onto PM website) and its version, “sms-orders to public servants” in which TCP is monitored by MP is for PUBLIC causes like MRCM, RTR-drafts, bringing Jury System etc. not for private complaints. Public cause means something proposal that at least 50000 voters in constituency of 15 lakh want.
For private complaints, we have proposed Jury System.
Now if 50,000 voters want a draft to be filed, then someone in those 50,000 will surely have internet etc. or means to visit MP’s office to file the draft. On submitting the draft at the MP office, he can be given a receiving number or a receipt and can distribute that number and then other citizens can also send sms-orders containing that receiving number/receipt number.
If draft is uploaded on US server, it is not easy for Government of India to get it deleted.And if the draft is uploaded at 2-3 places, it is less likely that the government will remove it from 2-3 places without being exposed. Also if MP has uploaded or copied the draft on his own server, then Government of India can`t delete it easily either.
Question 17– “If someone files a PIL saying Ambanis have too much money than they require and the SC should confiscate all the excess property and distribute among the poor ; obviously enough more than 50 crore will agree ”
Answer 17 –
This is your 100% unsubstantiated allegation. Do you have any proof that crores of commons want to rob any elitemen? As such, what stops all commons from voting for CPM which has such agenda? But commons never supported such robin-hood policies. Every labour has brains that if Ambanies are looted, all elitemen will escape and then there won`t be anyone to run factories and give jobs.
Question 18 – “Your method of sms suits the NGOs who work to gather public sentiments and then file petition to court on this issue.”
Answer 18 –
This is completely wrong. The paid-NGO (every NGO is a paid NGO) claim themselves as representative of people. We are asking commons to DIRECTLY send orders to Chief judge and PM via SMS. We are NOT acting as any middle man like Arvind bhai who will gain support and can later sell out. In fact, our goal is remove all these paid-NGO and paid-activists out of loop, and have citizens` DIRECT interface via SMS to PM, President and Supreme Court chief judge.
Question 19 – Is sending SMS–order only sufficient ?
Answer 19 –
We are not only sending SMS, but also giving newspaper-ad, pamphlets and contesting elections to publicize RTR and notion that citizens should DIRECTLY send orders to MP, MLA, PM, CM via SMS\twitter. We are volunteers and do not take any centralized donations but spend for these activities from our own earned, post-tax money. We need other citizens also to volunteer and do the same.
In chap-18 of www.3linelaw.wordpress.com, we have explained why taking centralised donations is a bad idea for an activist based mass-movement.
Question 20 – ” 1) We cannot give orders to Judges or replace judges according to constitution. Judiciary is not elected and does not do any policy formulation…..
2) Judiciary should not give into popular pressure or mass mind-set. The judges give judgment based on law and not on public sentiments.”
Answer 20 –
1) The RTR-Supreme-Court-Chief-judge procedure we have proposed in section-7.3 of www.3linelaw.wordpress.com is 100% constitutional. Also, citizen is free to send ‘resign now’ SMS to Chief judge. If Chief judge feels spammed, he can have a separate cell number where citizens can send him SMS and he is free not to read them. And if say 50 crore citizen send ‘resign now’ SMS and Chief judge refuses to resign, then he called for what may come.
Can you tell me which clause given in “Right to recall Supreme Court Chief judge via SMS” procedure in section-7.3 is unconstitutional or sending sms to judge violates which article of the constitution? SMS to public servant is only an e-postcard.
Once draft in section-7.3 is printed in Gazette, we citizens will be able to replace judges. Even in absence of that, by sending SMS-orders to judges, we can do it.
No constitutional amendment is needed for “RTR Supreme Court Chief justice via SMS” procedure. PM can print it in Gazette after he gets order from 38 crore citizens via SMS to print it in Gazette, and he gets approval from ALL 25 Supreme judges.
2) The judges give judgment based on facts, laws and their DISCRETION. A lot of things are at their DISCRETION. We citizens have right and DUTY to give necessary orders to the public servant. Example, Supreme Court Chief justice has discretionary powers to give bails. So tomorrow he may bail the delhi-bus-case accused. Example, Supreme Court Chief judge Khare gave bail to a Swiss billionaire who had raped 3 eight year old girls and videotaped it !!! And this enabled the Swiss billionaire to escape out of India. So in such cases, we should have sent orders via SMS not to bail that Swiss billionaire.
So, if Supreme Court judges are violating constitution, it is constitutional duty of us citizens to replace them as soon as possible. Citizens will not replace a judge just because he disregarded majority. Citizens will replace him only if judge violates constitution.
50 crore people will send “hang X” if X is innocent? Without any cross check? No country has such citizens. And surely, not citizens of India. Most citizens of India think 100 times before hurting even an ant.
Saying that Supreme judges will give judgment based on fear is insulting them. For that matter, I can say that Judges can give judgments based on bribes they get !!! If they are non-corrupt, why should they fear replacement ?
In USA, citizens in many states have RTR over judges, including State Chief judge.
It is “goolamee kee manasikata (mentality of slavery)” that we can`t replace judges. Please get out this “mentality of slavery”. We are free citizens. It is our constitutional duty to replace a judge who is violating the constitution.
Question 21 – Give some examples of first sms-orders for the public servants. What can be written in the sms-orders ?
Answer 21 –
First, you should decide clearly what exactly you want from the public servants and the government. Because if your demand is vague and pressure is created for it, it will lead to government making a flawed law, which is not what the demanding activist had in mind. And the government will say that they brought this law on the demand of the public !!
Then, the activist eventually loses all faith in system and laws and thinks that all laws can be manipulated etc. That is why, the demand must be specific and leaving no room for the public servant to manipulate. And commons should have some methods by which they can prevent the government officials from misusing the proposed procedure like right to replace the corrupt and useless officials and to punish them.
We must ask all activists and citizens, whatever work they are doing, that do they support that crores of citizen-voters (example – 30-40 crores) should send SMS-Order to their MP etc. public servants? For ex. If someone working to stop cow slaughter, then we must ask that activists that do you support that crores of voters (ex – 30-40 crores) should send SMS-Order to MPs to stop cow slaughter? If the activists say yes then tell him that he and his fellow activists to send sms-orders to their MPs and inform the masses about the sent message-orders via facebook wall notes, blog, pamphlets etc.
This method enables all citizens and activists that they can order themselves to get their work done and they don’t need to be dependent on any leader for this.
1) Make Favourite neta PM immediately — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order Loksabha speaker to start a motion to make Mr. X (name of your favourite neta) as PM of the country. And I order you to vote YES in that motion.
Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
2) TCP1 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM to print draft in Gazette that would order Collectors to SCAN and put citizens’ affidavit on PM’s website, if citizen wants, for Rs 20 fee Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
3) MRCM — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM to print draft in Gazette that would order Finance Secretary to directly deposit 67% of Mineral royalties, Spectrum royalties, land rent from GoI plots into accounts of citizens. And deposit remaining 33% in Military’s account. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
4) EVM 1 – “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately make necessary changes in people’s representation act so that EVM gets banned and paper ballot returns. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
5) EVM 2 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order Election Commissioners to put one cell number on EC website so that citizens can send necessary orders to EC via SMS. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
6) Cancel CRPF weapon restriction rule — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately cancel the rule that says that only one out of 3 CRPF soldiers in srinagar can carry weapons, and allow all crpf soldiers to carry weapons. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
7) RTR-PM1 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM to print draft in Gazette that would order Collectors to register names of persons who wish to become PM for deposit of Rs 20000 and post their names on PM’s website. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
8) RTR-PM2 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM order village officers (Patwaries) to allow citizens to approve PM candidates for a fee and put the approvals on PM website. Also order PM to order Collector to let citizens approve PM’s candidate via SMS. Citizens should be able to cancel their approvals anyday. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
9) RTR-SCcj1 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to allow citizens to register themselves on PM website for the position of Nationally Recognized Jurist for deposit of Rs 20000. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
10) RTR-SCcj2 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM order village officers (Patwaries) to allow citizens to approve candidates Nationally Recognized Jurors for fee and put the approvals on PM website. Pls also order NIC-incharge to setup system so that citizen can approve NRJ candidate over SMS. Citizens should be able to cancel their approvals anyday. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
11) RTR-SCcj3 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM to print in Gazette that if 40 crore citizens approve a person as NRJ, then you would request Supreme Court Chief judge to appoint NRJ as the new Chief judge.Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
12) Reserv1 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM to print in Gazette that if a Dalit or Tribal or OBC, instead of reservation, wants economic benefits, then he will get Rs 600 per person per year. Pls note, per person, not per family and per year not per month. And reservation will decrease by percentage of those who opted for economic choice. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
13) Reserv2 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately submit law-draft before Speaker that the sub-castes in SC\ST\OBCs which have lesser representation will have higher sub-quota till them are at par with other sub-castes. And pls vote YES when this law comes for voting. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
14) RTR-RBI gov1 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM to print draft in Gazette that would order Collectors to register names of persons who wish to become RBI Governor for a deposit and post their names on PM’s website. Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.
15) RTR-RBI gov2 — “I am XYZ, voter num ________ of _________, of which u are the mp. Preamble of the constitution empowers a citizen to send necessary orders to MP via sms.
As my duty, I am ordering you to immediately order PM to order Village Officers (Patwaries) to allow citizens to approve RBIG candidates for a fee and put the approvals on PM website. Also order PM to order Collector to let citizens approve RBIG candidate via SMS. Citizens should be able to cancel their approvals anyday.
Also link your public phone to your website so that all the sms sent to you are seen by all citizens.