59.1 GN drafts to stabilize land prices, house prices and improve housing, reduce slums
Following drafts, if and when printed in the Gazette, will reduce land prices and flat prices, and thus reduce slums and improve housing.
1. Wealth Tax : Print draft of “Wealth Tax for Military, Police, Courts, education, Roads” in the Gazette. The tax will apply on market value of land, construction by size and later on market value of shares and bonds, gold, silver and metal. Details are given in chap-25
2. Inheritance Tax : Enact Inheritance Tax for Military, Police, Courts, education of subjects needed by Military. This tax will apply on entire wealth of the person who has died.
3. MRCM draft : (chap-5) will reduce price of GoI plots
4. Wealth tax will also apply on wealth of trusts, and this will further reduce and stabilize land prices
5. Adding wealth owned by HUF to wealth of Karta will further reduce plot prices and further stabilize plot prices.
6. As land prices reduces, slums will reduce.
59.2 What can YOU do to reduce house prices in India?
Please read chap-13 of this book http://rahulmehta.com/301.htm . It has several steps where-in you can spend 6 hours a week and help to bring TCP draft in Gazette in India. The steps involve distributing pamphlets, informing citizens on motives of leaders such as Congress MPs, BJP MPs, The Anna etc who oppose TCP draft, by giving newspaper ads and contesting elections. Once TCP gets printed in Gazette, using TCP, it will become easy for activists to get citizens’ opinion law-drafts necessary to reduce land prices and house prices in India. Once law-drafts such as Wealth Tax, Inheritance Tax, MRCM etc get printed in the Gazette, the land prices and flat pries will reduce.